Brief Itinerary (Lunch) USD30/CNY200
»Pick you up from your hotel at 07:30 -08:30 by an airconditioning coach and an English speaking guide; drive to Hutong area, old town of Beijing.
»Rickshaw trip in Hutong allies.
»Drop by a typical local house, called Siheyuan in Chinese.
»Climb the Drum Tower or Bell Tower to have a bird’s view of the old face of Beijing.
»Pass by Nanluoguxiang Hutong and Jingshan Park.
»Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, with a glass of drink.
»Visit Lama Temple, a time-honored Buddhist temple .
»See cute pandas in Beijing Zoo.
»Take a short exterior visit to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube at Olympic Green.
»Transfer back to your hotel at 17:30.
* Air-conditioning tour coach.
* English speaking tour guide.
* Hotel pick-up & drop-off.
* Free visits to handicraft factories.
* Typical Chinese lunch with a glass of drink.
* Personal expenses.
* Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
* We will call you in the evening before the tour to confirm the pickup time. The tour guide will call your hotel room upon arrival.
* Price free for children below 3 years old (including 3); children above 3 apply adult price.
* During the trip, 1 or 2 handcraft factories tours will be arranged and each for 30 minutes.
* Want to have a private tour? Check our private Beijing day trips.