→Pick up from your hotel in Beijing. The guide will wait for you at the hotel lobby by holding a paper board with your name on.
→Arrive in the old Hutong area, the old town Beijing. First ascend the top of Drum Tower built in 1420 and have a bird’s view of the old town formed by lines of hutong alleys and Siheyuan courtyard houses. Then have a stroll on the characteristic YanDaiXieJie Street, a famous hutong as an 800 year old commercial street. After the pleasant stroll, take a pedicab/rickshaw to visit the DaJinSi Hutong Tao, one of the best preserved Hutong neiborhoods.
→Move on to the Olympic Green, and pay an exterior visit to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, the honored sites for holding 2008 Olympics.
→Have a Chinese lunch.
→Be escorted to Tianjin Port (Xingang). Wish you a pleasant journey home!
* Private one way transfer from Beijing to Tianjin Port (Xingang)
* Chinese lunch
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Rickshaw fee in Hutong as mentioned
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.
* Hotel. Please contact us for a discounted hotel booking.
* Interior admission to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube