Day 1 Arrive in Beijing
→Be picked up from Beijing airport or train station and then transferred to your hotel in Beijing. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high by the tour guide at the exit of the airport or the platform of your train.
Day 2 Beijing (Lunch, Dinner)
→Drive to Tiananmen Square, the symbol of Beijing where many significant historical events took place.
→Visit the Forbidden City nearby, the majestic imperial palace with tens of thousands of rooms.
→After a short rest, move on to the Temple of Heaven, a royal altar temple where the emperors held sacrifice ceremony to Heaven for a good harvest.
→Have a Chinese lunch at a local characteristic restaurant.
→Visit the Summer Palace, a reputed imperial garden in the world, as the temporary dwelling palace of emperors for entertainment.
→Take Beijing Duck for dinner and then enjoy the incredible Chinese Kung Fu nigh show.
→Be back to your hotel.
Day 3 Beijing (Lunch)
→Pick up from your hotel.
→Hike on Mutianyu Great Wall, the most spectacular section of Great Wall. A round trip cable car takes you up and down; alternatively, cable car up and toboggan down. Spend 2 or 3 hours on the wall.
→After lunch, visit Dingling Underground Palace of Emperor Wanli in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
→On the way back, pay an exterior visit to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube in Olympic Green.
→Be transferred back to hotel.
Day 4 Beijing-Tianjin Port Xingang
→Be escorted to Tianjin Port Xingang. The drive takes about 2-3 hours. Take care!
* Private transfers from Beijing airport/train station to hotel, from Beijing to Tianjin Port Xingang and other transfers mentioned.
* Meals listed
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Round trip cable car/toboggan
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.
* Hotel. Please contact us for a discounted hotel booking.