→Pick you up at the exit of the port terminal, transfer to Beijing (2-3 hours drive). A paper board with your name on will be held high by the tour guide.
→Arrive in Beijing and have a Chinese lunch.
→Arrive in the old Hutong area, the old town Beijing, the origin of Beijing culture. First ascend the top of Drum Tower built in 1420 and have a bird’s view of the old town formed by lines of hutong alleys and Siheyuan courtyard houses. →Then have a stroll on the characteristic YanDaiXieJie Street, a famous hutong as an 800 year old commercial street. →After the pleasant stroll, take a pedicab/rickshaw to visit the DaJinSi Hutong Tao, one of the best preserved Hutong neiborhoods.
→Move on to the Olympic Green, and pay an exterior visit to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, the honored sites for holding 2008 Olympics.
→Be transferred to your hotel in Beijing
* Private one way transfer.
* Chinese lunch
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Rickshaw fee in Hutong as mentioned
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.
* Hotel. Please contact us for a discounted hotel booking.
* Interior admission to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube