Day 1 Tianjin Port (Xingang)-Beijing (Lunch)
→Be greeted by the English-speaking guide at the exit of the port terminal. A paper board with the sign of your name on will be held high by the guide.
→Arrive in Beijing and have a lunch, and then be transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing (Lunch, Dinner)
→Drive to Tiananmen Square, the symbol of Beijing where the flag-raising and flag-lowering ceremonies are held every day.
→Visit the Forbidden City, the majestic imperial palace with tens of thousands of rooms.
→Have a short rest and then head to the Temple of Heaven, the altar complex where Chinese emperors held sacrifice ceremony to heaven for a good harvest.
→Have a Chinese lunch.
→Visit the Summer Palace, an imperial garden with extremely beautiful scenery. A cruise in its wide Kunming Lake is so pleasant.
→Take Beijing Duck for dinner.
→Enjoy the fantastic Chinese Kung Fu night show.
→Be transferred back to hotel.
Day 3 Beijing (Lunch)
→Arrive in Mutianyu Great Wall, the most spectacular section of Great Wall. A round trip cable car takes you up and down; alternatively, cable car up and toboggan down. Spend 2 or 3 hours on the wall.
→After lunch, visit Dingling Underground Palace of Emperor Wanli in Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
→On the way back, pay an exterior visit to the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube in Olympic Green.
→Be escorted to hotel.
Day 4 Depart from Beijing
→Be transferred from your hotel in Beijing to Beijing airport for departure; or free activity on your own.
* Private transfer from Tianjin Port (Xingang) to Beijing, Beijing airport transfer and other transfers mentioned.
* Meals listed
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Round trip cable car/toboggan
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.
* Hotel. Please contact us for a discounted hotel booking.