Day 1 Tianjin Port Xingang-Beijing (Lunch)
→Pick you up at the exit of the port terminal by our private tour guide and vehicle, and then drive to Beijing for about 3 hours. A paper board with the sign of your name will be held high by the guide.
→Tiananmen Square is the first stop. It is the largest city square in the world, symbolically meaningful to China.
→Visit the nearby Forbidden City, a majestic palace with thousands of characteristic rooms.
→Have a lunch.
→Drive to the Summer Palace, an imperial garden with extremely beautiful scenery and Chinese style architectures.
→Be escorted to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing-Tianjin Port Xingang (Lunch)
→Hike on Badaling Great Wall, the most popular section of Great Wall. Stay at the Wall for about 1.5 hours.
→Have a local Chinese lunch.
→Transfer to Dingling Underground Palace, the tomb of Emperor Wanli in Ming Dynasty.
→Take a shop stop over at the Olympic Green and pay an exterior visit to Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
→Escort you back to Tianjin Port Xingang for your next destination. Take care!
♥ Cable car for Great Wall.
♥ Discount hotel booking.
* Private round trip transfers between Tianjin Port Xingang and Beijing
* Meals listed
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.
* Cable car for Great Wall.