Day 1 Tianjin Port Xingang – Beijing (Lunch)
→The English speaking tour guide will wait for you at the exit of the port terminal. You will see her hold a sign with your name on. Be escorted to Beijing, which takes about 2-3 hours drive.
→Have a Chinese lunch.
→Drive to the marvelous Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is the most spectacular section of Great Wall and less crowded compared to Badaling Great Wall. A round trip cable car takes you up and down; alternatively, cable car up and toboggan down. Spend about 2 hours on the wall.
→Be transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing-Tianjin Port Xingang (Breakfast, Lunch)
→Pick-up from hotel.
→Visit the world reputed imperial palace-the Forbidden City.
→Move on to the Tiananmen Square nearby, the symbol of Beijing, historically important to China.
→After lunch, be escorted back to Tianjin Port Xingang for your next destination. Take care!
* Private round trip transfers between Tianjin Port Xingang and Beijing
* Meals listed
* Private English speaking guide (including name, mobile number)
* Admission fee for all the mentioned scenic spots
* Round trip cable car/toboggan
* 1 night hotel
* Private tour, flexible, no strangers’ join-in
* Gratuity to guide and driver.